Baby or Injured Animals

In the event that you find baby or injured animals we have provided you with local wildlife and conservation centers that can help. As much as we would love to help with the removal, relocation, or rehabilitation of abandoned or injured animals we cannot help you, as we are not licensed by the State of Illinois to do so. Again, Animal Trackers Wildlife is unable to help you in the event of abandoned baby or injured animals.

Baby or Injured Animals – Agencies That Can Help

If you do have an orphaned baby or injured animal on your property please contact one of the very well respected wildlife centers featured here:

Willowbrook Wildlife Center Willowbrook Wildlife Center

525 S Park Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137


Fox Valley Wildlife CenterFox Valley Wildlife Center

Elburn Forest Preserve 

45W061 IL-38 .
Elburn, IL 60119

Phone:(630) 365-3800


Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation

117 S Cook St # 145
Barrington, IL 60010

Phone:(847) 842-8000

Furry Orphans

We are your number one option for wildlife removal, animal proofing your home, and ensuring you will never be bothered by animal nuisances again.

Call Now Button